There is ongoing research happening regarding the use of Interplaylands in the following fields:
1. Counselling situations and as a therapeutic resource to unravel trauma and past hurts.
2. Family therapy - to aid listening and connection.
3. Old people's homes to trigger good memories and connect past with present.
4. Faith formation - helping spiritual connection and learning through play.
5. Grandparents connecting generations through play and the building of family heirlooms and keepsakes telling the unique family story.
6. Building Interplaylands from recycled materials (see below)
Create your own imaginary world using card and recyclable materials.
Click on the links below and have FUN!